Re: [OM] Kimwipes [was: Lens cleaning question for John H. or Clint]

Subject: Re: [OM] Kimwipes [was: Lens cleaning question for John H. or Clint]
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:58:19 -0600
At 08:04 AM 10/21/2003 -0300, John Hudson wrote:
Walt ........ thanks.

As an aside, see the second item on the list bearing the "banned from
airlines" sign. Hard to imagine that camera lens cleaner is now a banned
substance. What next .......... after shave lotion or Listerine mouth wash,
both of which have a high alcohol content!

That would be hilarious, considering I brought back a 1.5 litre bottle of Everclear (95 0.000000e+00thanol by volume) from New Mexico to Edmonton by airplane last November. I even asked beforehand if this was acceptable. The airline folks shrugged and said "Sure, why not? It's just *booze*." Er, yeah -- booze that could be used as a bomb, I suppose...

Garth