Re: [OM] TOPE 15 another new entry + TOPE 16 shooting interval open

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 15 another new entry + TOPE 16 shooting interval open
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:13:31 +0200
Hi,

> A similar request came up about the "landscape" event and what it
> meant.  Leaving it open to individual interpretation resulted in a very
> diverse gallery.

Indeed I can only echo this remark. Just look at it like this: the theme is
'motion or movement'. Apart from that, you're free to give that whichever
twist you want, according to your own artisitc insight. :)

I too like the great diversity that is displayed when not specifying overly
strict requirements.

Have fun shooting for TOPE 16! Yesterday I already shot a roll for it, today
or tomorrow I should know whether these will be final, or whether I'll try
something else. :)

Cheers!
Olafo