Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:59:56 -0700
Doesn't seem likely. Back when I saw a boy and saw him occasionally, 'The South' was all one place to me. I don't know where he lived before he retired to Florida and fishing. My Chattanooga connection was a much more recent 'Affaire D'Amour" with a woman who lived there. She talked a little like, looked a bit like and was built a lot like Dolly P. Interesting times a few years ago. ;-)

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

I wonder if your great uncle knew my grandaddy. We lived closer to Knoxville than Chattanooga, but Steve Earle's "Copperhead Road" could've been written about him. He's been dead since 1964, and I still miss him. He taught me to shoot and to cuss. I still do both quite well. And I can make my own whiskey if I take a notion.