Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:08:21 -0700
I didn't have any 'shine there. Only 'shine I've had was pretty terrible. One of my great uncles was a revenuer (rev'nooer?). He told the tale of an operation so sophisticated that they had to send samples of the questionable CC to their SF lab for testing to confirm which it was because much of the stuff in the retail channel in the South was also faked. He was quite a story teller, so this story may have been taller than I was at the time, but maybe not.

Moose

GeoW wrote:

Moose mentioned Chattanooga, TN

-----snip