Re: [OM] OM-4 in trouble

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 in trouble
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:20:03 +0100
OK, I'm not much help here.  My experience of the "4" variety of camera is
limited to my one working (I've fated it now) model.  But I will be saving
any replies for future reference just in case !!

But I have to lower the tone just a little.  I understand that Johan may not
have meant this the way it came across, and maybe a large amount of the list
will not get it either, but here "looking for Beaver" can be a slang term
for something else rather different ....

<snip>
> I was btw out looking for beaver in the deep wood of Dalarna, me and my
> girlfriend was at the moment trying to not scare a family of Cygnus
cygnus -
> Whooper swan.
</snip>

I'm sorry, but the first thing that popped into my warped little mind was
that scene from "Naked Gun" (or one of the sequels ?) including the immortal
lines :

"Nice Beaver !"

"Thank you - I just had it stuffed !"

Right.  Sorry.  Had to share that.  Think I need a bit more coffee this
morning ...

Jon