Re: [OM] something for all you Macro lens owners.

Subject: Re: [OM] something for all you Macro lens owners.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:51:04 -0300
on 13/10/2003 01:44, Garth Wood at garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> You'd have to point yours at Lat 53:30:20, Long -113:30:23.  If you did
> that, you'd virtually be taking a picture of the roof of my house.  ;-)

Focusing with my 1-8 right now, but can´t find you exactly... east of
Calgary, Alberta, Ca. ?
Sh**, I should have bought that 38mm instead of the 85~250/5 for my
65~116... how could I imagine before that I would be trying to picture Garth
Wood on my map?

(Supposing -xx degrees mean west of greenwich, if not I should be searchin
into Mongolia; and +xx degrees mean north, if not you'd be sailing near the
western coast of Australia and I'd need a 20mm to take the picture and some
diazepam to calm down my envy feelings)

When you see me, I guess you'll need a 600mm at least so be prepared. In
these circumstances I'd admit a fast Provia.

:-)

Fernando