Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:31:37 -0400
I don't think Oly will have image stabilized lenses.  I read that Canon has so
many patents on it that Nikon had to take a long time
to get around them.  Oly doesn't have the R&D $$ to take on the big dogs.  I
don't need stabilization.  At least not optically.  :)

Lama
now playing: Aretha Franklin "People Get Ready"

From: "Julian Davies" > Oly have left plenty to go at. No Ultrasonic motors nor
image stabilisation