[OM] wild variations on epay

Subject: [OM] wild variations on epay
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:29:48 -0300
Has anyone else noticed that the auction site bids are really crazy lately?
Here is a Vivitar 55 macro that just went for $154, from a seller with only
a feedback of 9.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2955319230&category=3344&;
rd=1
And here is one I bid in just a couple days ago that went for less than $33,
from a seller with 1000ositive feedback on 772 items.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2954925080&category=3344&;
rd=1
I haven't recieved the item yet, so maybe there is something I'm missing
here??
And here is one that ends in less than 2 hours that is sitting at $41.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2955199541&category=3344&;
rd=1
It seems to me to be kind of wild lately.

I've picked up several things lately from the site at what I consider
bargains, if not fangs, while similar items go at ridiculously high prices.
Lately it seems crazier than ever.
I'm wondering if the switch to digital is perhaps what is really starting to
lower the prices on some items. Anyone else notice this?
Wayne