Re: [OM] Made it back.

Subject: Re: [OM] Made it back.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:35:45 +0100
Welcome back Mickey.  I am looking forward to seeing your shots.

Chris

On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 01:50 Europe/London, Mickey Trageser wrote:

Hi All,
I'm back home now after a month in New Zealand. What a wonderful place to
be! Even now in the early springtime it was absolutely beautiful. An
absolute pleasure to have been there, and an honor to have met and chatted with Brian Swale in Christchurch. He was kind enough to bring along some of his photos, and I can attest that they are very attractive and stand out as
the work of an inspired gentleman.

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.