Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 300 f4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 300 f4.5
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:02:04 -1000
That's too cheap; you're giving it away ;) should be 100. more ;)
XDan

Hello, unfortunately circumstances force me to part with some of my
beloved
Olympus gear.

I originally bought this Zuiko 300 f/4.5 from KEH about a year and a
half ago.
It was listed in BGN condition, but was really in fine shape.  The only
noticible cosmetic damage is to the lens hood, there is a slight dent
and a few
pock marks.  The glass itself is in excellent condition.

It includes the tripod collar.

I am pretty sure that this is the MC version based on serial numbers.

I paid about $280 I think back then, but it seems that the market value
has
fallen considerably since then.

Therefore I am asking $225 which is negotiable.

Please reply direct to martentb@xxxxxxxxxx

I only get a chance to check my email about once a day, so please be
patient.

Thanks,
Marten Beels
http://www.goshen.edu/~martentb