[OM] Good Velvia 100 source?

Subject: [OM] Good Velvia 100 source?
From: reganconley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:11:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I'm off for a vacation in a few weeks to Peru.  Since a lot of what I think
I'll shoot on this trip will be outdoors (and likely full of color), I thought
I'd try the Fuji Velvia 100.  Except the only place in the world that seems to
be selling the stuff is B&H.  Any other suggestions for a better bargain?  I'm
in the US, don't mind grey/import or buying from Canada (though other
international sources probably won't be worth the shipping costs).

I think I'll also take along some 400 since I'll also be doing a bunch of
handheld stuff at a couple of festivals - and the weather could be either
overcast or bright and sunny - there's just no telling.  Any faves?  Probably
chrome since I think it gets better color saturation (IMHO) than negative.