[OM] I'm Selling out and jumping on the Digi Ship

Subject: [OM] I'm Selling out and jumping on the Digi Ship
From: Daniel Tan <daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 14:55:09 +1000
Hey Guys.
I've finally cracked under pressure and decided to become a sellout. Now
moving onto the Digi ship (probably a 300D)

I have for sale my entire collection. I'm not solid on prices yet, but
I'll list what I paid for them. I suppose I can ship anywhere.

If you're interested in anything, make an offer. I'm hoping to get
around 2k from this stuff.

(All prices in AUD)

OM-2n, $350, Ex/Ex-, (black, 1-1 screen, seals haven't completely died
yet, brassing around strap lugs and other obvious wear places, some have
been coloured (not by me) otherwise great, had for 9 mths)

OM-2S Program, $400(350 but I got this posted from US), Ex+, (eyecup 2,
no dioptre lenses, 1-13 screen, a couple of marks on each side from
strap lugs, minor scratching around tripod hole, scratches on holder on
back, had for 5 mths)

Zuiko 24/2.8, $450, Ex+, (case, metal hood, bit of dust inside lens,
focusing rubber grip seems a bit loose in one area, but still firmly
attached, had for 9 mths)

Zuiko 50/1.4 MC, $150, Ex, (bit of dust inside, had for 4 mths)

Zuiko 50/1.8 MC, n/a(60), Ex, (came with the 2n, had for 9 mths)

Zuiko 50/1.8 MC, 50, VGC, (nothing wrong with it. Just not as good as
the above)

Zuiko 65-200/4, 112, Ex, (case, cloudy rear element. Produces nice soft
portraits had for 3 mths)

Zuiko 85-250/5, 350, Ex- (had for 4 mths)

Sigma 135/2.8, 34, Ex, (nothing wrong with it.)

Itorex Set of 3 Auto Ext tubes, 13,21,31. 80, Ex

Screen 1-5, 50, Ex+ (there seems to be a mark on the screen that doesn't
show when used, otherwise mint)

Screen 1-8, 50, mint

Leather Olympus case, 50, VGC, (came with om2n)