Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:31:17 +0100
Thank you Piers; but I was lucky enough to have heard about the competition. I am quite sure that anyone else on the List could have got one in as well.

The bridge is the next one to the one that accesses the back of King's; I am a bit vague, but the Mathematical Bridge is next to Queen's College is it not?

That (fair) point about visual arts and the radio was made in the webchat with Nick Danziger; their response was something to the effect that it was a bit of fun... oh and the winner's will go on BBCi as well.

Chris