Re: [OM] NEED HELP OF ZUIKO 40mm/F2 PANCAKE LENS OWNERS

Subject: Re: [OM] NEED HELP OF ZUIKO 40mm/F2 PANCAKE LENS OWNERS
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:44:46 -0700
At 08:56 PM 9/30/2003 -0500, Skip Williams wrote:
I'd never do that......at least not until I want to re-buy it.  :-)

I liked the 40/2's, they just weren't as spectacular as their reputation suggests.

The 40/2 never has a "spectacular" reputation in terms of top optical quality. It does rightfully have the spectacular reputation of being the smallest OM Zuikos with pretty good optical quality. It's the MAX cute factor!