Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:24:15 +1000
Congratulations, Chris! Looking forward to seeing it.

John
Sydney, Oz.

Chris Barker wrote:
<snip>
Sorry for the OT chaps and chappesses, but I have just heard from the
BBC that I am on the short list with my entry for the "My Britain at
6am" competition.  This is being run by the Today programme (early
morning current affairs programme on BBC Radio 4 - the best radio
station in the world in my opinion) and started with a professional
photographer's portfolio.  The final list will be subject to a vote,
and someone will win from the vote.

Chris