Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:52:59 -0400
What's a stunt man on the Radio? He explains that he's falling out a window, and is more convincing than the regular actor?

Larry

Walt Wayman wrote:

My father was a stunt man on the radio during the war.  He worked
with my brother, who was an only child.

Nice going, Chris.  Let us hear how it comes out.

Walt

"Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to
its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain