Re: [OM] Holiday in Maine in August 2004

Subject: Re: [OM] Holiday in Maine in August 2004
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:47:27 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
OK Chris,
I have 0 time right now and would give you more info a little later, but have
to tell you that Maine is the state where I am going to live one day...
You have to give me a little more info on where you are going to stay, what you
and your kids like to do and what your photography style is and I can tell you
a lot more.  In a mean time, you can look at two of my submissions to TOPE.
One of it is the Portland Head Light House and the other one was taken from a
restaurant near Pemaquid Point (had to take time away from the lobster I was
enjoying...)
Lemme know, I can give you info on even where you want to eat...know the state
like the palm of my hand...
Boris