Re: [OM] mini-day-out for Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] mini-day-out for Zuikoholics
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:48:35 -0400
For some strange reason I know of at least two individuals from New Zealand that have moved to the US.

Not sure if knowing them is strange or if the moving to the US was strange. Actually, I can't figure out why they left New Zealand. Other than the fact they speak a little strangely, everyone I have known from there over the past 35 years or so have been extremely nice - so nice that I still remember them all distinctly.

Gregg

Hmm.  My wife has been suggesting to me that we should move to
New Zealand.  You think that it is much different than Iowa?

AG-Schnozz