Re: [OM] mini-day-out for Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] mini-day-out for Zuikoholics
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:42:34 +1000
Brian Swale wrote:
I have just got back in the house after spending about 4 hours
out with Dan and Julia Mitchell from Calgary. They are on an
extended vacation in New Zealand...

Hmm.  My wife has been suggesting to me that we should move to
New Zealand.  You think that it is much different than Iowa?

AG-Schnozz

Needs another checklist....
I don't know much about Iowa (flat, co5rn, etc.) but you could ask yourself -
- If you look around, do you see sheep? A lot of sheep?
- Do you like them? I mean, really like them?
- Are most Iowans living somewhere else entirely?
- Are you surrounded by large people with interesting tattoos?
- Do they play football without crash helmets?
- Can you shift your vowels?
- Where do you stand on taxing flatulence?
Anything else that I can think of is rather insulting or politically incorrect :)
AndrewF