Re: [OM] OM adapter to E-1 4/3rds confirmed

Subject: Re: [OM] OM adapter to E-1 4/3rds confirmed
From: Duncan Paterson <paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:03:27 +0200
You're right, it does look very much like a modified extension tube. I hope this isn't a hoax; after all it is a forum for digital photography....If so, sorry!

If you compare the picture with an auto 7 tube, the lug on the underside (the side which mounts on the camera) of the pictured adapter is in a different position from the corresponding lug of the auto tube. This would be consistent with a cross-system adapter which requires two different mounts.....or with very clever image manipulation.

If it's for real, I'm sure we'll get notification from alternative sources.
Cheers,
Duncan.