Re: [OM] 2-4 and 2-13 screens Exhausted

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-4 and 2-13 screens Exhausted
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:36:50 -0700
Even after a full day of work processing all those photons to create viewable images, I don't find that either my 2-4 or 2-13 screen becomes exhausted. Rather, they seem eager to go on. Of course, they sometimes seem to become dimmer, which one could be excused for mistaking for tiredness. But it's really just a decline in the light they have to work with as the day moves into twilight, then night. The 1 series screens also seem immune to exhaustion.

Moose

iwert wrote:

All screens exhausted now...