Re: [OM] PenFT prices

Subject: Re: [OM] PenFT prices
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:02:06 -0500
The price is high for a package deal, IMO.  You're calcluating it by adding up
the market prices, which will give the seller the best price.  IME, a large
package deal like that should knock off 20-40 0.000000or buying the whole
package.  Otherwise, let him sell it piecmeal.

If you want a specific item, like the 38 macro or the 70 (which are the most
valuable items, IMO), make him an offer for only those.

Otherwise, your prices sound a little high for the more normal items.

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address