Re: [OM] Jammed OM2SP

Subject: Re: [OM] Jammed OM2SP
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:11:58 -0400
Also a good thing to do:  if you find the bottom screws ARE loose, remove
bottom all the way and (with a piece of emery cloth) buff up the part of the
bottom cover that presses against the face of the tripod socket.  That will
help with the battery connection.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714