[OM] Jammed OM2SP

Subject: [OM] Jammed OM2SP
From: Mike Ferguson <mikeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:46:59 +0100
Hi guys - a little help if you would.

My OM2SP has jammed - mirror locked up and nothing happening with new
batteries or on manual shutter speeds.  Shutter release will depress, but
shutter doesn't fire and I can't wind on.  Meter comes on (bar flickers up
and down in Program mode - maybe because the mirror is up?), and battery
check gives a constant tone for a couple of secs then bleeps on and off.

I bet there's something blindingly obvious that I'm missing here...

Thanks

Mike