Re: [OM] Deaf in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Deaf in the UK
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:08:01 +0100
Totally untrue, Dan. This is a company who actively seek sources of new Oly
wherever they can get it. They are a company who will go and find what you
want, and ring you back when it's in, rather than take your money up - front
and leave you waiting. They've done that for me several times on things like
lens hoods.
They get unusual things in too. They probably still have some sets of flash
socket caps for OM4s, for example.
If you are known to them, they ring you up if they get something juicy, and
ask if you're interested.
They ship promptly and well packaged.
And if they say they have it, they have it.
Just don't expect a fang. These people are professional in their business,
and know the value of what they sell.

Julian

BTW My wish list is a bit more exotic than that.