Re: [OM] What do you know about Fuji slide film developing now all done

Subject: Re: [OM] What do you know about Fuji slide film developing now all done in China?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:03:23 +0800
Not sure, just a guess based on the long lead time (was changed from 2 days
to 7 days). BTW, "China" I mean was just a bit outside Hong Kong (Hong Kong
is also part of China :-)), of course there should be a lots of Fuji
operated E-6 labs in Mainland China, we just hope that they still keeping
one at Hong Kong so that the processing time can be shorter. Now they have
reduce the lead time from 7 days to 4 days. On the other hand we are still
able to get a few 2 hrs E-6 labs here but their location are not that
convenient for me.

C.H.Ling