Re: [OM] "OM Adapter MA-1" for E-1, item #260209

Subject: Re: [OM] "OM Adapter MA-1" for E-1, item #260209
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:21:58 -0400
Come on guys, twisting this into something it could never be, an adapter to
put E-1 lenses on a 30 year old OM body?  wake up. (and I mean that in the
nicest way)
Obviously it is for OM lenses to be used on E system body.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks