[OM] TC Supply alive and well

Subject: [OM] TC Supply alive and well
From: "Dean C. Hansen" <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:39:19 -0700
Hello OMers,
    A few posts recently mentioned that a source for 357 batteries in
bulk packs--Twin City Supply in Minneapolis-- has died.  Good news:
it's not true.  I live in the Mpls/St Paul area, so I called TC Supply.
They are very much alive and doing business as usual--but the person who
answered the phone did acknowledge that there had been some problems
with their web site recently.
    If you can't reach them from their web site, and need to contact
them directly, they can be reached at 952-545-2725.
Best wishes,
Dean