Re: [OM] offer for hot camera maybe?

Subject: Re: [OM] offer for hot camera maybe?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:59:40 +1000
What may happen is that once you agree to the deal, then you may be asked for something small first, like a credit card number (for security only - we won't charge you until...) The idea is to draw you in slowly to something you would normally accept, step by step. That's how the 'Nigerian' scam works. If they ask for nothing and send the camera, then all you have to worry about is that it's not stolen, reject stock, damaged stock, non-guaranteed grey market, etc. etc. etc.....
AndrewF