Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:07:21 -0400
I agree, Chris.  I'm feeling much better today.  In fact, I just
took a roll of Velvia and one of Provia 100 out of the
refrigerator.  As soon as they reach room temp, I'll load and
caress a couple of OMs as penance for yesterday's intemperate
outburst of unjustified and premature enthusiasm.

Walt, returning to as normal as I ever get