Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak film formats

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak film formats
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:17:14 -0400
Pretty much the same modus operandi, except the film stayed in the
pack instead of getting pulled out into the daylight.  At this
very moment, there are a half dozen Fuji FP-100C packs in the
refrigerator here, and maybe a couple of Polaroid packs of some
kind.  I've got a Horseman Polaroid back for my Crowns and
Centuries and a Graflex Polaroid back for my XLRF's, both of which
take 100 series instant film packs.  Quite handy sometimes, but
more often than not, more trouble than they're worth.

So, no, it hasn't been THAT long ago.  We're still alive and able
to sit up and take nourishment, aren't we?

Walt