Re: [OM] T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:25:21 +0200
Why not, John - good idea. The quantum 6 volt packs do the same....
Or, if it really has to be AC for a power source, use a 120 (220) VAC
to 6 VDC converter. Net adapters galore these days...

You can easily make two 'fake' batteries from a wooden (or plastic)
kitchen spoon handle of the right diameter with two screws into the
proper ends, mounting the wires from the adapter (or battery pack)
below the screws. Don't mix up the plus and minus wires....

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL