Re: [OM] Wrong film rewind

Subject: Re: [OM] Wrong film rewind
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:22:15 +0100
Sorry for the slow reply to this - yes, that photo was taken from 2400m above sea level on La Palma, in the Canary Islands. The views from up there were stunning, but if you didn't like heights you wouldn't have any fun up there!

I'm going to try some digital magic on the green bands soon, see if I can make them a bit less obvious.

Cheers,
Roger

Thomas Haegin wrote:

Roger,
yes the green bands are a bit of a bummer... Funny why they
would come out green and not something else  :-)

I like the 17.jpg photo a lot. Makes me dizzy! Where is it?
(on one of the Canary islands?)

greetings,
Thomas