[OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert intervention

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert intervention
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
I bet the boxes of you two are full of hate mail by now...I did this mistake
only once, a few years back and ever since, have been silent on the
subject...they even dare to call it a system...
Johan, you may hear something about the little propaganda at the bottom of your
mails...I recently was on the market of buying one, ever since I heard about
the deer accident and the Jetta and I drive a VW too.  So I was going to get a
Honda CRV.  Went, negotiated the deal and finally brought my wife with me to
sign the papers a couple of days later.  I went white and my limbs were
shaking...left and never came back.  Investing in the Thule system.  You have
to see where I am coming from to understand this whole fiasco.  To me the CRV
is like the Excursion to the regular folk here...I would have not been happy at
night...
Boris