Re: [OM] Is 8x12" a common print size?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is 8x12" a common print size?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:00:28 -0700
I have had my slides printed 8x12 for probably over 20 years. It allows you to have the whole slide printed, if you do want an 8x10 it allowsy you to control the cropping.

Jim Couch

Albert wrote:

I was walking to the bus stop, and I saw the local photoshop, which always hangs sizes and prices on the walls.. and then something caught my eye.

8x10's were only about $2US.. and above it.. 8x12's!! So you can blow a 35mm up without cropping..

Interesting!

Is this a common size? They didn't charge more for the 8x12 vs the 8x10..

Albert