Re: Re:[OT] Mini ITX was [OM] OM4

Subject: Re: Re:[OT] Mini ITX was [OM] OM4
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:47:26 +0100
Get a USB floppy if you nee one! The spare bay will be more useful for a
second hard drive.
If you buy the bits at the same time, there are UK online retailers who will
sell you an OEM win XP which needs no registration. If you don't get a
manual with it, you are missing nothing over the retail offering!

Julian