Re: [OM] F280 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:04:24 -0500
The Sunpak OM module for the 120J TTL (and a few other Sunpak units such as the 555) is an OT-1D and is NLA (no longer available). Sunpak stopped making them. It has three contacts and behaves as a "T" series flash (no Super "FP" . . . only Manual, Normal-Auto and TTL-Auto).

The flash itself does not have the capability to operate "Super FP" with any module for any camera system.

-- John

At 03:39 PM 9/5/03, Skip Williams asked (in reply Greg Logiodice):
I had never heard that.

Does anyone have more details on that option?

Skip