Re: [OM] OT Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:40:24 -0700

>Mike, get a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply)
>
>Albert

Yes, they are a necessity here. But I would need a house full of
batteries to keep running until the power comes back on. The one I have
allows me to shut down normally and save my work but that's about it.
Many of the homes around here have backup generators that come on
automatically. Of course they have line conditioners before the
electronics. Beyond my means unfortunately.

mike