[OM] The Digest

Subject: [OM] The Digest
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Hi,
I receive the digest.  Yesterday I sent a comment about Donald's pictures of
TT's, but did not see it in the digest.  I cannot see it in my "sent items" box
either.  Can you tell me if I am the only one who did not receive it?
What is just as equally puzzling as well, I got the message below in regard an
email that was actually received and commented on (thanks to all of you who
did, I am glad I asked, always had this problem, but thought it was
normal...until the prints started to come out like that...made arrangements
with the repair facility already)
What can you tell me about this?
Here is the message: