[OM] [OT] Filtering List Rudeness

Subject: [OM] [OT] Filtering List Rudeness
From: "CyberSimian" <CyberSimian3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:19:06 -0000
Like the majority of subscribers to this list, I receive the digest.  That
significantly reduces the number of emails that I receive, but has the
disadvantage that I cannot use the "prohibited senders" facility of Windows'
Outlook Express to discard emails from people whose contributions to this
list I do not wish to read.

Has anyone written (or know of) a piece of software that can be used to
filter the digest?  It would be useful if it could remove messages from
prohibited senders, AND remove messages that reference prohibited senders.
I don't mind if I have to maintain a list of prohibited senders that is
separate from the one used by Outlook Express.  Thanks for any info.

-- from Cy in the UK