RE: [OM] OT.. 6x7 or 6x9?

Subject: RE: [OM] OT.. 6x7 or 6x9?
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:13:32 -1000
I've learn to work around the interesting OT, have you?
Now I find it tiring of other having the right to complain OT over an
over
So I comment of your hypocrisy to this and I get called names?
People get away from politeness when others try the strong arm approach
and yes, death threat from the Iris of Indio.
I don't warm up to insults well.
So where's the Justus?
You can I can't?
Rude gets rude back in return I didn't start it.
So get your OM's out try to take some good pictures
Dan

Dan ........ I suspect that the list membership in general wishes that
you
take time out for a while and only resurface when you can be more
temperate.
You do have a knack for being overheated and testy when it comes to
expressing yourself in writing. To date this list has been largely
occupied
by people of moderate and temperate character. Unfortunately, you are
not in
character with the overall ambience of the list.

John Hudson