[OM] RE: eyecup

Subject: [OM] RE: eyecup
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:28:07 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
I just realized how misleading my post was, but am sure that most of you
figured out what my OM1 needs.
He needs just the hood that gets attached to the wiefinder and prevents stray
light with interfering with the lightmeter.  No eyecup for dioptric correction
needed...yet, give me a few years and I might get there.
OTOH, now you know that I can communicate with OM equipment. (Hmmmmmmm? what do
you say about this, Moose?) Soooo, If you think that you have something to
convey to your equipment, or think that it is trying to tell you sompin', just
send it to me and I'll do the rest.  List members free of charge.  You would
have it back in the original condition.  Turnaround time, depending on the
"case".  Usually, the more expensive, the more complicated their symptoms are...
I am outta here, heading for the mountains.  See you on Mon.
Boris