Re: [OM] What to do??? Help needed

Subject: Re: [OM] What to do??? Help needed
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:28:01 -0700
It looks like a Tamron 24-135 sells for $300+ on yaBe. If your 50/1.4
has a scratch on the front of it, you won't get enough towards the
Tamron to justify selling the 50/1.4 unless it has a very good serial
number or you win the yaBe lottery. (If the SN is less than 125,000 I'm
interested)

I suppose you might get more for the OM10 if it has a lens with it. If
you have a spare 50/1.8 without any scratches you would probably get
just as much with the 50/1.8 included rather than the 50/1.4.

Try extra hard to book a few weddings to pay for the Tamron? Good luck!

-jeff