[OM] What to do??? Help needed

Subject: [OM] What to do??? Help needed
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:55:54 +1000
I am thinking of selling my OM-10 body. It never really gets used now that I
have the OM-4. I know that most of you would say to keep it as a second or
backup body but I have an C*non EOS 50 now with vertical grip, 28-80 zoom and
Sigma EF500 ST flash. I have purchased this camera for weddings photography
because of a couple of reasons, auto focus, being able to use TTL in Manual
mode and higher flash sync. I am wanting to up grade the lens on the EOS to a
Tamron 24-135mm which I have used before, and it is a fantastic lens both in
focal length and sharpness.
So I have a nice OM-10 with manual adaptor, original Olympus leather camera
case and a 50mm f1.4 (I would keep the 50, but there are just the smallest of
scratches on the front element, apart from that the lens is in fantastic
condition)
The only problem I see is that I probably wont get much for it to help fund the
lens that I want for the EOS.
What would you guys do???
Thanks Adam