Re: [OM] Dismantling an OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Dismantling an OM1
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:23:29 -0400
Yes, the green/black blobs you see are the result of old prism foam eating
through the prism coating.  You can either clean the patches off (uncoated
glass will reflect almost as good as coated) or you can replace prism with
good.  OM-10, G and 20 have the same prism.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks