Re: [OM] Wrong film rewind

Subject: Re: [OM] Wrong film rewind
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:01:19 +0100
Hi Timothy :)

Yes, I got the film back a few days ago. I scanned it in at the weekend and will add some photos from the roll to my website maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow.

Unfortunately there were some visible effects from its unorthodox journey back into the canister - vertical green bands a few millimetres wide are visible on about 10 of the frames from that roll. It's just a green tint, the picture detail is not lost, so with some photoshop work I could probably improve the look of the scans. The film was Fuji Sensia 100, by the way.

I'll post the URL when I get them on the website and you'll be able to see what I mean. It's definitely a lesson learnt, still can't work out what possessed me when I was rewinding that roll, but I don't think I'll get that wrong again. Not for a while anyway!

Cheers,
Roger

Thomas Haegin wrote:

Some 10 days or so ago Richard Wesson wrote us how he
rewound the finished film in the wrong direction.

Richard, I was wondering whether you got the film and
pics back from development and could briefly tell us
if anything "happened" to the negatives because of the
mishap?

Just interested :-)
Kind greetings,

Thomas