Re: [OM] Pictures available

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures available
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:03:54 +0200 (CEST)
Albert,

I put up some comments on your photos, I hope you find
them helpful.

Panoramas like northeastcoast-208 without some clear
foreground often appear "empty".

northeastcoast-214 is already much better.

northeastcoast-261 works pretty well, too. Nice
clouds!

northeastcoast-246: I always feel cut-off legs and
feet do not look good. This one also seems a bit
overexposed, the other one you got very nicely.

northeastcoast-264: nice wideangle shot, but I think
the girl is too far back.

Maybe northeastcoast-257 would have profited by you
getting down on the ground when taking the picture. It
looks too "normal". Was the girl there on purpose for
the picture? If so, she is too distant.

northeastcoast-81 looks "empty" to me. The view is
just in "freefall", and it rarely works, IMO.

I think you should have been closer to the girl in
northeastcoast-74.

Where are the sunrise or sundown pictures you told us
about?

Kind greetings,
Thomas