RE: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag

Subject: RE: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:59:06 -0600
You are quite right about the confused state of mind. The truth is, I have
so many LowePro bags that I really don't know how many. It would be too
embarrassing to put them all together in one place and expose the extent of
the largess. I also have every Zuiko lens that I really want or need. It
would be fun to have the 250 f-2 but I certainly don't need it and have been
unwilling to part with the cash. The 1000mm f-11 is tempting but the things
are so damn long, heavy and slow they may not be worth the hassle. I really
don't think I need the third OmniPro bag though. I also have an extra LowPro
VidCam 6 bag that is new if anyone needs one of those. I use one to keep
telescope parts in. /jim  (an unrepentant Zuikoholic)