[OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag

Subject: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:17:49 -0600
The Omni Pro case is my favorite of all the LowePro products. I have three
and only need two so this brand new one is for sale. This case is still in
the plastic bag and has never been used other than to demonstrate it. When
laying flat the whole top opens and when standing on edge the top edge opens
to provide access. The system of padded dividers is very efficient and
permits a very flexible range of interior layouts. The pockets are cleverly
integrated and efficient to use. It fits under an airline seat, it stands up
nicely between bucket seats in a car, and it fits into a matching Pelican
waterproof case (not in this auction) for extreme conditions. Inside
dimensions are 16W x 5.5D x 11.5H inches. The photos show a loaded case so
you can see how much it can hold. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.  Idaho
buyers pay 6ales tax.

My price on this is $90. If the buyer does not want the shoulder strap I'll
take $10 off the price. B&H sells them for about $123 and you can see their
data at:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&s
ku=100888&is=REG

I have some pictures of a loaded case at:

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/eqforsale.htm

/jim