Re: [OM] Film scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanner
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:17:20 -0400
I'll share what I finally 'wrung' out of Google: (This looks REALLY interesting, especially when you consider that the film reading attachment alone for the N'on is $400+!!! .......if only I could read German. Google did a hav vast translation for me.) You may need to click on the'Reflecta 3600' on the Left.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http:// www.filmscanner.info/ReflectaDigitDia3600.html&prev=/ search0.000000q 0Reflecta tart 010%26hl 0en%26lr 0 0e 0UTF- 8 0e 0UTF-8 a 0N